Palm Tree Villa has been through a tough time over the past few months, both for us personally and our guests, we know that our guests have been devastated having to cancel their vacations whether a first time “one in a lifetime” trip or our regular guests annual vacation.
We are now delighted to say that Osceola Country where Palm Tree Villa is situated has been approved to resume vacation home rental by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR). We are excited and look forward to welcoming home our guests, as central Florida reopens its attractions.
If you would like a quote for 2020, 2021 or 2022 we look forward to hearing from you.
Palm Tree Villa in partnership with our management company aspires to provide a great and safe experience for our guests providing a home away from home following best practices and guidelines set out by the CDC, DBPR and Vacation Rental Managements Association’s (VRMA) SAFEHOME Vacation Rental guidelines for Covid-19.
Changes we have made:
- Along with our normal start up supplies we will provide a bottle of hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and sanitizing hand soap for guests to utilize during their stay.
- All decorative pillows, spare throw blankets, plush toys have been placed into storage. Please pardon our pixie dust whist these changes are required as some items photographed may be missing.
- For all guest bookings in 2020 we are currently scheduling a 2 day gap between each guest stay, this has already been accounted for in our reservation calendar so any free dates are available for check-in.
- We have placed 2 UV cleaning trays into the property to help guest sanitise their personal items such as cell phones, keys etc.
- Information with regards to current Covid-19 safety guidelines will be found in the property. We ask all guests to abide by these during their stay. Our management teams are practicing social distancing we ask guests to follow and respect requests accordingly.
Current County limitations:
- At this time in line with the county approval we are limiting guest from NY, NJ or CT to a minimum of 14 nights stay and request that quarantine rules are followed in accordance with current FL state executive orders.
Windsor Palms is currently undergoing a phased re-opening of the amenities, with the sports courts and gym now open. We are also excited to announce the community pool has just completed a refurbishment and is now open for use. The sundry shop and Tiki bar will initially be open on a reduced hours basis and fully opening as guests return to the resort.
We hope to be welcoming you to Palm Tree Villa soon, if you have any questions or suggestions around our COVID-19 preparations or guidelines please don’t hesitate to get in touch.